In partnership with the Executive Director and Board of Directors, the Director of Development and Building will develop the fundraising efforts of LICI. They will oversee all fundraising efforts to ensure LICI’s fundraising goals are met. They will build strong relationships with individuals and organizations to secure philanthropic support and collaborate with the Communication team to develop digital fundraising strategies.
Duties of the Director of Development and Building:
- Develop and execute LICI’s annual fundraising plan
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations, and corporations
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
- Create and execute the Board’s strategic plan for sustainability
- Oversee the organization’s special fundraising events
- Maintain donors’ contact and create strategy to outreach to individual donors
- Develop and track funding sources and seek Board's approval to submit proposals and reports for all foundation
- Manage the Operational affairs of LICI’s Community Center
Any individual who serves as the Director of Development & Building must have a minimal of a High School Diploma or comparable certification or at least have a minimum of two years of experience in related field.